Waushara County COVID-19 Relief Fund Criteria
Fund Priority: To provide flexible resources to organizations assisting individuals in Waushara County who are negatively impacted by COVID-19 and the economic consequences of the outbreak including, but not limited to:
- Food insecurity
- Education interruption
- Employment reduction
- Housing vulnerability
- Medical access
- Mental Health
Anticipated Funding Phases: Multiple phases of funding are anticipated to address both the acute needs now and the longer-term impacts of the outbreak and recovery.
- Phase one of rapid-response grants will prioritize community-based organizations which are serving individuals who are immediately and disproportionately suffering from this crisis.
- The main goal in phase one is to help meet acute basic needs and help increase resiliency in Waushara County.
Funding decisions will be made based on the highest areas of need determined through ongoing communications with non-profit agencies and social sector serving agencies.
Organizations Eligible to Receive Funding:
- 501c3 nonprofit organizations
- Other charitable organizations such as schools, faith-based organizations and other public entities
- All organizations MUST use the grant funding for those living within Waushara County
Organizations Not Eligible to Receive Funding:
- Labor Unions
- Hospitals and clinics
- Pre-existing needs
Funding Schedule: Funds will be released on a rolling basis as fundraising continues throughout the outbreak and recovery phases of the crisis. The goal is to move resources quickly and adapt to evolving needs in subsequent funding phases. Award decisions made by noon every other Friday.
- Applications must be submitted by 5 pm the Wednesday before for consideration by that Friday.
- All organizations who receive funding are required to submit a follow-up form within 3 months of Waushara County COVID-19 Relief Funding.
- Follow-up form must be completed before additional applications can be submitted.
Accepting applications beginning Monday, March 30, 2020.
Awards announced beginning: Friday, April 10, 2020
The above criteria may be subject to change at any time based on community response to the COVID-19 crisis.