The Community Foundation of Central Wisconsin offers a variety of giving options.
- A cash gift is the easiest way to start a fund or give to an existing fund.
- Include a bequest or other planned gift in your will or estate documents.
- Maximize tax advantages through a beneficiary gift of your IRA or life insurance policy.
- Donate stock or real estate to minimize capital gains tax.
- Make an online gift
- Select a fund from our list of established funds and click the Give Now button.
- Credit card transactions require a 3% processing fee. You can increase your gift during checkout to cover the fee; otherwise, the fee will be absorbed by the fund.
- $25 minimum online gift.
You can mail your donation to the following address:
Community Foundation of Central Wisconsin
1501 Clark Street
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Your charitable gift qualifies for the maximum legal tax advantages.
Our team will work with you and your professional advisor to answer any questions regarding charitable gifts.
Please call (715) 342-4454 or email email@example.com.