The Community Foundation of Central Wisconsin awards nearly $300,000 in annual scholarships to support Central Wisconsin students’ educational needs.
Scholarship Application Timeline
Applications available online: December 1 – February 15
Applicants Notified: April
Payment Request Forms Due: May 31
Payments will be sent directly to your educational institution.
How to Apply
- Create an account with a personal email address
- Do NOT use a school email address
- Click Apply and complete the Eligibility Quiz, which will indicate the scholarships for which you are eligible to apply
- Submission requirements are unique to each application
- Scholarship award amounts vary
The Community Foundation partners with these area school districts to administer scholarship funds. Please visit your guidance office to apply.
- Stevens Point Area School District
- Rosholt School District
- Wautoma School District
- Wild Rose School District
Visit the Available Scholarships page to find the scholarships that are available to graduating seniors, current college students, or non-traditional students.