The Women’s Fund of Portage County has identified priority funding areas to champion in Portage County in its FY 2024 grant cycle. These Include:
- Behavioral health for women
- Financial stability for women
- Childcare access and expansion
The Women’s Fund has $14,000 to grant in this cycle and seeks applications that are aligned with the WF mission and address one or more of the priority funding areas. Organizations that wish to apply for funding in multiple areas will need to complete a separate application for each area. Organizations may seek grant awards up to $5,000.
- Applications that are aligned with the WF Mission: ”We champion issues important to women and mobilize all women to give, engage, connect, and support one another.”
- Applications that are consistent with the WF Mission: ”We champion issues important to women and mobilize all women to give, engage, connect, and support one another.”
- Established citizen committees or groups wishing to complete a community program/project
- Annual Fund Drives
- Capital Campaigns
- Endowment Funds
- Debt retirement
- General solicitation requests
Applications due January 31st by 11:59pm.
Late submissions will not be accepted. Applicants will be notified Mid-February.
In reviewing applications, the Community Foundation of Central Wisconsin and the Women’s Fund of Portage County will operate without discrimination as to age, race, sex, religion, or national origin and will only award grants to agencies, organizations and individuals that do not discriminate as to age, race, sex, religion or national origin.
Questions about the Women’s Fund Grants Program may be directed to Sarah Ross, the Director of the Women’s Fund of Portage County of the Community Foundation of Central Wisconsin: firstname.lastname@example.org