The Community Foundation of Central Wisconsin has a lunch and learn series called Community Lunch Hour. This event is a way for the Foundation to offer the entire community opportunities to explore and learn more about various community topics while connecting with others. Attendees will also be provided with ways to get involved and help make a difference. Topics will change every month.
Upcoming Community Lunch Hours
Join us via Zoom on Monday, October 9 at 12pm!
Join us for an engaging discussion with the Stevens Point Area School District’s Alliance for Equity and Inclusion. We will share the Alliance’s strategies for engaging and supporting our community’s teachers, students, and parents. The conversation will explore the Alliance’s importance in fostering a more resilient and responsive community where all are welcomed.
*Online registration closes at 8am on the event day for Zoom sessions. If you are interested in attending and registration has closed, please call (715) 342-4454 for late registration information.
Past Community Lunch Hours
- September 25: Arts, Culture, and Mental Health Blog post | CLH video | CREATE Portage County | Prevent Suicide Portage County | CAP Services
- May 8: Major Projects Grant Cycle Blog post | CLH video | Major Projects webpage
- April 10: Women’s Fund of Portage County Blog post | CLH video | WF webpage
- March 27: The Story of Women’s Athletics with the Portage County Historical Society Blog post | CLH video | PCHS webpage
- March 13: UWSP Center for Women’s Equity, Development, and Leadership Blog post | CLH video | UWSP webpage
Thank you to the University of Wisconsin Stevens Point MBA Program and our Corporate Convening Partners Delta Dental of Wisconsin and Sentry Insurance Foundation for making our Community Lunch Hours possible.